Re: Frustrated Mac user with problems...

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 12:58:55 PDT

Hi Carolyn,

There is a Mac for Dummies I believe, but I even find those books
confusing. I have Easy iMac by Lisa Lee which is pretty
straightforward and comes with lots of diagrams. It is not a new book
(1999), but I still fine it useful. There might be a newer edition out
there. The ISBN # is 0-7897-1922-4. It retailed for $19.99.

One note about external drives and Macs - be sure that if you have to
manually extract the floppy disk that the desktop tells you that it is
okay to do so. Otherwise, you can corrupt the disk and lose files.
This has been true with my VST external drive which has a manual,
spring loaded eject button on it.

Kevan

---