Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kindergarten Architecture Lesson Plan from Jill - on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 10:54:52 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jill has sent in another lesson plan for Incredible Art Department. Here is
her lesson for Kindergarten.
Architecture - Changes - Community:

Jill took a class in architecture this summer... I am looking forward to
hearing her success stories with these lessons.

I will link these once I have images (and Internet resources added)... If
Jill can't send images - I will make connections to Monet (changes in
seasons and time of day) and will get some thumbnails to add. Romare Beardon
would be a good one for showing community and the goings on.

Jill sent the list a good lesson last summer - I will repost that soon,
too - Maybe someone tired it and can send in a student sample.

Thanks a million, Jill!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources