Ps and Es are important - especially with the wee ones

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 10:40:38 PDT

Yes Kathleen and all,

I do agree with you....and if elementary teachers
could spend more time with each P and E - getting the
kids to sing - and dance - act out and more to the Ps
and Es - then maybe the middle school and high school
teachers wouldn't need to spend as much time on each
one. Didn't mean to "step on any toes" in my Ps and Es
for high school post.

I am still looking for ideas to get the wee ones
remembering these for a lifetime - Interactive ways -
multiple intelligence ways.... I do want to put a page
up on IAD about this - but haven't received much
response yet.

Keep sharing your ideas... I have a Ps and Es folder
now. (If I can not put your idea on IAD - then
indicate that in your post).

Cheers,

Judy Decker

=====