Art History Timeline Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 10:16:53 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

William Van Horn (Art Education list member) gave me permission to put his
Art History Timeline lesson on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/William-timeline.htm
Included is a lesson for Artist Research.

There are many ways to tweak it to your needs -- and for all grade levels.
William - I added a bit of my own tweaking to include a brief discussion of
Copyright and Fair Use (due to a recent Getty thread). I knew you wouldn't
mind. What you are asking the kiddies to do certainly falls under Fair Use -
and I think it is OK for them to know that.

This lesson is linked from the Art History page of ideas...and from high
school and middle school lessons.

See more lessons on his site:
http://www.angelfire.com/art/inmystudio/pages/professional/wp_lessons.html

William's home page: