Frank Lloyd Wright Windows Lesson Plan on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 07:28:50 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jill Swedlow (Getty BluesTruth) as submitted a lesson plan to Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/wright.htm

This will remain in the File for Sharing folder until I get an image to add
to it. If anyone has done Frank Lloyd Wright windows with your students and
would like to submit an image - please do. Include the name of your school.
I know Jill will try this lesson with her students this year.

If no one sends any images - I will email web site to get permission to put
thumbnails of Wright's windows on the plan. I no longer link up lesson plans
until I get images to share with them. I will add Internet resources after
the images arrive (F L Wright is easy to find online). Almost all who
answered the IAD survey said they prefer to see lessons plans with images. I
have even received some requests for images on plans that don't have any.

Files for Sharing do come up when you search the home page on IAD
(Incredible Art Department)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/