Re: Political Cartoons - Lesson needed for IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 08:52:12 PDT

Thanks BJ,

I did add Cagle's site -- but just now (on the IAD
links pages)... I have been waiting for the promised
lesson plan to put all of the links/sites I found on
this topic.... Of course the lesson never came (I
can't remember all of the excuses that were given on
why the members could not share). Maybe this year it
will? Time will tell. If anyone DOES want to submit a
lesson on political cartoons and/or caricatures do let
me know and I will send you what I have on file - and
will send you an artist who will answer kids'
questions. Some people really need to "pay it
forward"...Please do not ask for my research unless
you do plan to share the lesson and a student example.
All I have was found using Google.

Judy Decker