Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 05:19:51 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:19:35 +0100
From: de.briggsd@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:19:35 +0100
From: de.briggsd@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: E.A.L. UK Information Service
From: MRS DEBBY BRIGGS
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY
DISPATCH DATE 3RD AUGUST 2004
ATTENTION: THIRD CATEGORY WINNER
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
After a successful completion of the third category draws of EURO AMERICA=
LOTTERY, held on 20TH FEBRUARY, 2004, we are pleased to inform you of the=
official announcement today, that you have emerged one of the winners of
the EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, which is part of our pr=
omotional
draws.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25=
0,000
email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,America, Asia,
Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East,and New Zealand as part of our Int=
ernational
Promotions Program.
Your email, attached to ticket number 949-9827, with serial number 199-83=
drew the lucky numbers 07, 15, 23, 25,37, (008), and consequently won in
the Third Category.
You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of two hundred and fif=
ty
thousand United State dollars US$250,000:00) in cash, which is the winnin=
payout for third category winners. This is from the total prize money of
US$9,200,000.00 shared among the total number of international winners in=
the Third category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with our corresponding bank, insured in your
name. To avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that
you keep this award strictly confidential until the entire process of tra=
nsfering
your claims has been completed,and your funds remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrup=
ulous
acts by participants of this program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year (2004) high stakes
where you stand a chance of winning up to US$23 million, we hope that wit=
a part of your prize you will participate.
Contact your claims agent immediately,to begin your claims process
MR. LARRY WARD
CLAIMS/FIDUCIARY AGENT,
EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY UK
EMAIL: larryward1@fastermail.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated acc=
ount
of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims agent within a wee=
of recieving this notice.
NOTE: To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,remember to quote you=
reference and batch numbers provided below in every one of your correspon=
dence
with me or your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: E-A-L549-1
BATCH NUMBER: 277-DT
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being par=
of our promotional draws.
Sincerely,
DEBBY BRIGGS
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR
EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY UK.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality/procedural ethics on the part of
the winners may result in disqualification.
Do not reply to this mail. Contact your claims agent
Get Tiscali Broadband From =A315:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband