Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Eric Carle's Picture Writer Video

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 05:03:16 PDT

You can also get it through the Eric Carle Museum, in Amherst, MA. It's
great! The video and the museum. The museum has an art room to die for. It's
a large part of the place. The book shop also has an amazing collection at
good prices.

Les in Framingham, who visited with Randy Menninghaus, yesterday, in Bangor
and had lunch of her fabulous garden!