Re: What artist do you feel is the best

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 15:06:14 PDT

Can you work a couple of women in there? Perhaps O'Keefe and Kahlo?

~ Kathleen

Aust ArtClasses <austart@bryanisd.org> wrote:

For each of the following areas, what artist(s) do you feel
would work best. I want to limit the amount for the
educationally challenged. If you feel different please respond
to me off the list and to the address below. Actually, what I
would like to do is compile as list for various areas, including
painting, drawing, sculpture, fibers, technology,e tc and then
will post to all who respond so a quick reference.

Sketchbooks - da Vinci
Line - Paul Klee
Color - Matisse, Seurat,
Shape / Form - Segal, Kandinsky