Incredible Artists page updated on IAD (all contemporary USA)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 13:48:00 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the Incredible Artists page on Incredible Art Department. I
used sites from artists I talked to at Ann Arbor Art Fair:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html
These are just a selection of the artists I "met".
More can be found on the web sites for each show (4 separate fairs in one).

I will return to listing your "passion" artists next month.

Does anyone refer your students to this page? (reply off list) Very few who
answered the IAD survey last spring used this page.

World list - I can always use contemporary artists you admire.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources