more technology questions

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 11:31:14 PDT

Is there anyone out there who has had access to or works with a
large color plotter. I have access now (in my room) to a HP
Designjet 800 printer. It prints really great. I have several
questions.

1. How many prints ( poster size 20 x 24 or smaller) can you get
out of the ink cartridges?
2. Have you tried printing on the special paper rolls such as
canvas paper or clear film. I have printed on the vellum, and
all the glossy papers.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802