What artist do you feel is the best

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 11:19:20 PDT

For each of the following areas, what artist(s) do you feel
would work best. I want to limit the amount for the
educationally challenged. If you feel different please respond
to me off the list and to the address below. Actually, what I
would like to do is compile as list for various areas, including
painting, drawing, sculpture, fibers, technology,e tc and then
will post to all who respond so a quick reference.

Sketchbooks - da Vinci
Line - Paul Klee
Color - Matisse, Seurat,
Shape / Form - Segal, Kandinsky