Re: how many days per project?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 11:08:01 PDT

Kathleen,

It depends on the project itself. I like to give a week and
half to two weeks. What I do is cut it off at this time as the
last class day to work on the current project. I then give at
least an extra week of outside time class (but working in the
classroom-lunch, before or after school) Sometimes I hit each
major project about a week, then leave the last week or two for
getting things completed. It does depend on the class and the
maturity of the students.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802