Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Political Cartoonist - Kevin Kallaugher

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 11:06:14 PDT

Thanks Alisha,

Here is the best source for Kevin Kallaugher
If you click on the cartoon - you can click through 56
cartoons.... if you click the hyperlinks on the page,
you may have to register to view. Registration is

Well worth a look. He does a great Kerry.

I saw elsewhere on the web that he does allow "Fair
Use" of his images for educational purposes.

If you need more than what Fair Use allows - here is
contact information:

Kevin Kallaugher
c/o Baltimore Sun
501 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
(410) 332-6075

--- Alisha Vincent <> wrote:

> FYI: Our cartoonist is Kevin 'KAL' Kallaugher of
> the Baltimore Sun. He
> does have a book out... and of course you can find
> his work online.
> -Alisha-

Do you Yahoo!?