RE: how many days per project?

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 07:23:46 PDT

I watch the class carefully, and move them along like a team of horses
through the project, heeing and hawing as I go...essentially that means
stopping for critiques, additional info, engaging in one on one time with
each student, etc. Each project takes a different amount of time depending
on the individual class. If kids slow down, I am there to motivate them to
keep on going. If I see that everyone is about at the same point, I will
then give a firm deadline for the final critique, and then another date for
turning it in.

  Okay, so now that I've collected all these wonderful lesson ideas, I've
begun planning my schedule for the first semester. How many days does
everyone allot per major project?

  ~ Kathleen

---