Re: Abstract Art lesson - maps- Chine Colle -Monoprints (Ken)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 18:23:26 PDT

Ken - and high school printmaking teachers,

This idea from Patty Knott may interest you.

Patty uses road maps Chine Colle with monotypes.
I adder her description to the Monotype lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Brenda-mono.htm
(down at the bottom of the lesson).... Wish I had some student examples to share.

Judy Decker