More helpful technology

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 08:13:08 PDT

I bought a new printer this summer that I have been having great
success with for a relatively low price. The printer is an Epson
Stylus CX5400 that both scans and prints, works with both Mac and
Windows, and will convert your copy / scanned document / photo to
whatever format you select. It will also create multiple copies of a
document on a single sheet. The machine uses multiple color cartridges
eliminating the need the replace singleton color cartridges so often
thus reducing the ink expense. I paid $149 for the Epson at Target
which included tax.

Kevan

---