2nd International Child Art Exhibition-2004

---------

From: berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 18:18:13 PDT

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:36:47 +0530
From: "Narender Mehta" <narendermehta@hclinfinet.com>
Subject: 2nd International Child Art Exhibition-2004

KSHITIJ
An Art Society
Head Office : 642, Sector-4, Urban Estate, Gurgaon-122 001 (Haryana) India
Ph. : 91-124-5076895 (Landline) 9891128642 (Mobile) Website :
www.kshitij.org
E-mail : narendermehta@touchtelindia.net , info@kshitij.org
2nd International Child Art Exhibition-2004

In the series of conducting artistic programmes, Kshitij has organised 7
National &
1 International Child Art Exhibitions up till 2003. A Staggering figure
of 69509
participants from all over the world has esteemed the exhibitions
organized by
kshitij & every year about 10000 participants increase the participants
tally.

Art sees no limitations, it crosses all bars of caste, creed & culture
to create
diversity in unity. Art harmonious various cultures into one bonding &
kshitij is
just a tool to do that. As the management of Kshitij we wish to create a
diversified, modular, self propelled interminable environment for
upliftment &
promotion of art & literature. We are determined to convert this ideate
into reality
through interpolation of our directive efforts & your continuous will to
contribute
towards it success for which we invite all of you to participate.

We hope for a wonderful response from young upcoming artists & people
from all
sections of the globe to participate & promote the efforts of kshitij.

The last date for participation for Exhibition is 31st August, 2004 for
National
Entries & 30th September 2004 for International entries.

You are requested to please send your e-mail address to us at
narendermehta@touchtelindia.net or info@kshitij.org as it would
facilitate easier &
faster communication about all our latest developments to you.

We look forward for your co-operation.

Thanking you
Narender Mehta
Secretary "Kshitij"