RE: politics and art

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 12:15:59 PDT

The secretary of education in Iraq was assissinated yesterday. To me that
is a clear statement as to the importance of education in our world. We
need leaders who will believe that also. Not someone who has a political
agenda that puts teachers in an enemy camp rather than one of professionals
trusted with our children and the future of our country. L. W