Re: Environmental artists

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 08:20:30 PDT

I'm not sure that I caught all the posts, but was Andy Goldsworthy mentioned for art and the environment?

Center for Global Environmental Education

http://cgee.hamline.edu/see/goldsworthy/see_an_andy.html

http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/artartists/photoandy.html

http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/goldsworthy_andy.html

http://www.metmuseum.org/special/se_event.asp?OccurrenceId=%7B6DD7F1A6-061A-4A92-998A-494C621A2CBD%7D