Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ArtsConnectEd

From: berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 06:32:56 PDT

In a message dated 7/31/04 3:01:16 AM, writes:

FYI, Kevan leads a monthly tutorial in Tapped In on how to use the
ArtsConnectEd website and how to create your own annotated museum
collections. His next tutorial is Monday, August 2, at 7pm EDT/4pm PDT.
If you would like more information on how to log in and join Kevan for
this tutorial, please contact me off list or log in at
as a guest or with a free membership.

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN

Many thanks to Kevan for the great web site:
Not only is it a great idae for sending postcards but it has wonderful
resources for "free-time activities" on the computer for students. I
definitely intend
to integrate it into my curriculum this year. Thanks again for another
great resource.

kathy barger