Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Finding meaning --See It's theThought That Counts

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 17:29:02 PDT

Your students would love this pdf file from Craig Roland. It covers the
"Human Commonalities" too.

I do like Ernest Boyer!
I haven't had time to do quotes - so here are two:
"And above all, let them remember that the meaning of life is to build a
life as if it were a work of art. In the end, the Basic School is committed
to building lives as if they were works of art."
"A poor surgeon hurts 1 person at a time. A poor teacher hurts 130". Ernest