Re: Finding meaning in art--Pam

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 13:27:39 PDT

Ann:

The Human Commonalities can be implemented in any classroom, but in my
opinion they form an extremely strong foundation for art teaching. Try the
NTIEVA website for an easy-to-understand explanation and outline.

http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/news/vol_6/issue3/index2.htm

Here is another site that relates to the general classroom.
http://www.ips.k12.in.us/mskey/theories/boyers/theories.html

Pam