Re: Karen--wax toilet rings?

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 15:55:07 PDT

The wax comes in a little tub. I set one out for each table of 4 students and that one ring will last all day + some.
Students used their fingers to smear an area of their cardboard at a time and had a paper towel handy to wipe it off.
I had no idea how much it would take. I had over 150 sixth graders use 6 wax rings last year. I have most of a case in my closet. A little goes a long way!