Make Subject lines relate (student teachers)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 13:20:29 PDT

Thank you Pam for this opportunity to help your student teachers.

Dear Getty ArtsEdNetters,

These student teachers have an assignment to read all of the Getty posts.
Reading every post looking where one can help and jump in can take time.
These pre-service teachers might have something to say - but are waiting to
see if someone else says the same thing...or are looking to see if someone
else has something to add.
If you reply to a post with a personal remark that is intended for that list
member only. Please change the subject line so our students don't have to
muddle through all of the mail (like Sharon did today with Bookbinding -
thanks).
I am constantly looking for information to add to Incredible Art
Department - and looking for ways to share what I already have. I know what
they must be going through trying to read all of the posts. I do like it
when members put the name of the member they are addressing in the subject
line. You all know my posts are always on subject - so know that if you are
interested too, you can read what I wrote for them. I am going to be backing
off the Getty list in the next couple of weeks. All of you who want to ask
me questions personally have my email address. I'll go back to answering
questions off list when I do have an answer.

I am going to give the pre-service teachers a chance to try this method of
replying. If any of you want to know more about Incredible Art Department,
change the Subject line to Incredible Art Department and reply with your
questions. To save time for everyone else, I will simply give you an off
list answer.

Enjoy a few hours of relaxation today and have a super week!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

P.S. Yes... I was interested in the Bookbinding History posts today (smile)
and Dan on ArtsEducators had what I was looking for.

---