RE: Phones, intercoms & "modern" conveniences (was bookbinding)

---------

From: Grace Hall (Grace_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 12:12:18 PDT

Our high school has AC in the new part of the building but none in the
old part. The teachers who are in the old part of the building have to
buy their own AC, plus pay the cost of wiring the room! I also teach on
aesbestos floor tiles that are chipping up everywhere. Add to that the
mold and mildew problem and you have our city school system in a
nutshell. And they wonder why all the certified teachers go to other
parishes.