Re: clown project -Mary Jane - Melissa

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 10:17:53 PDT

Hi Mary Jane,

When I did clowns we did the hearvy black glue outline and filled in with rich layering of oil pastels. I use Georges Rouault http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/rouault_georges.html ....but I must say I like Melissa's shapes clown a whole lot better for teaching the concept of shapes. They sure made me smile! I'm sending her links to Art4Kids. That's the kind of stuff they are looking for, too.

Melissa, if you have more art on your school site - please post to the list.

Sensational Sunday!

Judy