Re: withdrawls & not gregjuli anymore

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 10:13:13 PDT

Dear Mary,

Lately the list has been talking practical things like what shoes to wear,
how to organize, how to start the year, and what to do with certain
populations of students. I may be behind the times, but it seems like the
"hot topics" in art education right now are visual culture, funding, and
where we fit in the whole scheme of education and testing.

Leah