withdrawls & not gregjuli anymore

---------

From: Mary Bolyard (mbgms678_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 09:10:56 PDT

Hi all,
While some of you might of taken a break from the
listserve for the summer, my break was somewhat
forced. I moved at the end of May and finally got my
computer settled, new e- mail and dsl. Anyhow, most
of you for the past 7 years or so have known me by my
gregjuli e- mail and might of remembered I did the Art
Across America thing. But it is a new me(e-mail) and
I'm glad to be back, no more withdrawls. Hope I didn't
miss too much ;-). Since I started my Masters last
year and just starting the ol' research paper, I knew
I'd need you guys more than ever.
So what is the hot art topic these days?
MaryB