You've Got to Bookmark THIS SITE !!!!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 08:41:05 PDT

I've got many sites bookmarked on my system, but not everyone impresses me
so much that I've got to tell others about it immediately.

This is without a doubt one of the most comprehensive most informative sites
I've found on color, color thinking, palettes, watercolor, watercolor
artists (past and present) and is a real gem that I will no doubt be using
in my current year with students. Do check it out and you'll immediately
know what I'm saying!!! Its pages are easy to navigate, to read...

Put together by Bruce MacEvoy-
http://www.handprint.com/HP/WCL/water.html

Read the intro to see how he has easily set up his navigation thru the
wonderful stuff he's got there!

Larry Seiler
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

Member of NAPPAP- "National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters"
http://nappap.org

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---