Re: Fake Daugerreotypes -See Dennis' Student work

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 08:20:35 PDT

Dennis - that was such a neat project!

Thanks for leaving these up on your site:
http://home.adelphia.net/~golombek/photoproj.htm

Dennis also has some good links to explore.

Here is a digital Photography Class he did:
http://www.dgolombek.net/digifoto.html

New list members - hee is a link to Dennis' site -and other list member
sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Judy Decker