Re: Phones, intercoms & "modern" conveniences (was bookbinding)

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 08:02:44 PDT

Our last built school have AC, but the reconstruction of the high school($53,000,000) has caused an argument over AC. There was not going to be any except in the office area. Now I think they've decided to put it in the science wing, too.

How unfair! Parents need to "scream"...like they do in our school district.

---