Re: Aprons - try this - sew to plastic

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 06:02:42 PDT

I was donated lots of upolstory samples. They have 2 gold rings on the tops of them. I made them into aprons for my elementary kids. I asked for a donation of seam binding. I tied the binding to the rings leaving enough slack to go over their heads. Then I sewed 2 ties to each side. Free aprons!

MJHadley

>From: "Sara"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Re: Aprons - try this - sew to plastic
>Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:05:57 -0500
>
>How about painting on the back side of a good quality of plastic in the
>first place.
>I have seen a heavier clear plastic type material at fabric stores.
>
>I have gone to a fabric artist workshop.
>Where I find out that one can wash wearable painted art if it was painted
>with exterior acriylic ( spelling?) house paint, but one it not to use
>softener.
>
>Sara
>

>---

Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. ---