Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More on Molas - Becky -Sharon

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 20:55:10 PDT

Hi Becky and Sharon,

I bet you already have some of these resources, too. I'll add yours to the
page when I update:

Christine posted these links:
Here is the web address of an educational online mola exhibit, it also has
cultural and historical info on molas and other mola sites. It was part of a
grant called the Museum for the Millennium.
Here is a link to some great Panamanian Kuna Indian mola examples. They are
also for sale on this site.
(commercial site - but lots of images)

Now I have all of the new links on one post - thanks!

Judy dEcker