Re: Aprons - try this - sew to plastic

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 20:37:59 PDT

WE have a Church flea market where I volunteer time in the summer. I sort
clothes! Nice way to meet folks. Anyway, regular, chef type aprons were
41. So I bought enough for a t least one class. They don't match! But
they were $30 or less for 30 (if they weren't "pretty, they went for less)
and I didn't have to make them. They are cotton.
I thought that the apron project was a good idea.
Our kids bring supplies and I think the moms would like this if I could find
an inexpensive source.
Some kids just HATE to wear anything that someone else has touched!
Becky

---