Re: Need Ideas for senior guys...

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 19:46:34 PDT

Dear Pam and Sarah,
I include Pollack as someone we study in the painting unit. I really have
no money! So we study Pollack last and go to a grassy area where there is
nothing. Each student brings a brush and a can of paint (I am in Middle
school, it is tempra) They each maget a 10 foot area in width. There is
only one row. They may use any colors they like, but they must take turns
and use the brush/brushes that the area artist brought out.
this lets them work on Pollack, leave the artroom clean, and it makes all of
the p.e. kids envious!
Becky

We usually use up all of the paints and toss the containers!

---