Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 15:59:57 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:59:53 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?julius=20okolie?= <juliusokolie1@yahoo.co.in>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:59:53 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?julius=20okolie?= <juliusokolie1@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: URGENT  PLEASE
To: cstulb@mashpee.k12.ma.us
From: Barrister Julius Okolie
Isimili okoto Law Firm
Legal Practioners
Nigeria.
Dear Sir/Madam,
 I hope my letter does not cause you too much
embarrassment as I write to
you in good faith. Based on the contract address given
to me by a friend who works at the Nigerian Chamber of
commerce attached to your embassy in my country.
Please excuse my intrusion into your private life. I
am Barrister Julius Okolie, I represent Mohammed
Abacha, son of the late General Sani Abacha, who was
the former military head of state in Nigeria. He died
in 1998. Since his death, the family has been loosing
a lot of money due to vindictive government officials
who are bent on dealing with the family. Consequently,
the family has asked me to seek for a foreign partner
who can work with us as to move out the total sum of
US$46,100,000.00 (fourty six Million one hundred
thousand United States Dollars), presently in their
possession.
This money was of course, acquired by the Late
President and is now kept secretly by the family.The
Swiss government has already frozen all the accounts
of the family in Switzerland, and some other countries
would soon follow to do the same. This bid by some
Government Officials to deal with this family has made
it necessary that we seek your assistance in receiving
this money and in investing it on behalf of the
family.
This must be joint venture transaction and we must all
work together. Since this money is still with our
local security company extra security measures have
been taken to protect it from theft or seizure,
pending when agreement is reached on when to move it
into any of this countries Holland, London, Spain,
Canada, U.S.A.etc pending on our agreement. I have
personally worked out all modalities for the peaceful
conclusion of this transaction.
The transaction definitely would be handled in phases
and the first phase will involve the moving of
US$25,000,000.00(Twenty Five Million United States
Dollars).
My client is willing to give you a reasonable
percentage of this money as soon as the transaction is
concluded. I will, however based on the grounds that
you are willing to work with us and also all
contentious issues discussed before the commencement
of this transaction. You may also discuss your
percentage before we start to work. As soon as I hear
from you, I will give you all necessary details as to
how we intend to carry out the whole transaction.
Please, do not entertain any fears, as all necessary
modalities are in place, and I assure you of all
success and safety in this transaction. Please, this
transaction requires absolute confidentiality and you
would be expected to treat it as such until the funds
are moved out of this country to where you intend to
receive them.
In compliance with you are to forward to me the
following Details: Your complete names and address,
confidential telephone and fax numbers, this is to
enable me perfect all the necessary documentation with
the Security Firm and move this money a cross to your
country of choice.
Please, you will also ignore this letter and respect
our trust in you by not exposing this transaction,
even if you are not interested.
I look forwards to working with you.
Thank you.
Barrister jULIUS Okolie.
NB: Please do copy this site on your browser and you
will understand better what
I am talking about.
http://www.transnationale.org/anglais/sources/tiersmonde/dirigeants__ababha.htm
http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html
http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/741506.stm
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY NUMBER IS A WORLD PHONE AND HAS NO
PARTICULAR COUNTRY CODE TO BE DIALED JUST DIAL YOUR
ACCESS INTERNATIONAL NUMBER THEN FOLLOW BY 870 OR 871
OR 872 OR 873 OR 874 THESE ARE THE CODES.
TEL.762950619
FAX.762952792
Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more!
Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com