RE: cell phones in school??

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 14:50:04 PDT

In our school (elementary) we have all the children place their phones at the office as it is too disruptive for them to be in the class or in bags (we have no lockers for children) and they can be stolen. Also, there is a debate going on at the moment about the new phones which can take photographs and the appropriateness of having these. Schools are now starting to ban them so that they cannot be used in changing rooms, etc. Just a thought.

Gina
Melbourne, Australia

P.S. Perry, are you going out on strike on the 17th?

---