Re: Aprons - try this - sew to plastic

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 13:05:57 PDT

How about painting on the back side of a good quality of plastic in the
first place.
I have seen a heavier clear plastic type material at fabric stores.

I have gone to a fabric artist workshop.
Where I find out that one can wash wearable painted art if it was painted
with exterior acriylic ( spelling?) house paint, but one it not to use
softener.

Sara

---