More on transferring images- a link

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 12:18:10 PDT

Thanks Joe...I think that was what Vicki was looking for. I have this link saved to file, too.

Form a previous ArtsEducators post:

Someone was looking for information about transfers a while back... I am
searching the Getty Archives (for something else) and stumbled across this
post from Christine Besack:

This site is all about photocopy transfers, with chemicals and without:
http://web.simmons.edu/~tanny/project/xerox.html

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department