London, Stonehenge and more

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 09:43:18 PDT

Hi,

I have posted a selection of images from our trip to London, August,
2003. We also took several day trips outside of London. The images are
in chronologiacl order. Several museums did not permit photography so
some of the places we visited, like The National Gallery, The National
Portrait Gallery and The Wallace Collection are not represented. Images
of Stonehenge, The Globe Theater, Greenwich Observatory and some great
houses are included.

http://www.olejarz.com/art/london2003/index.htm

Harold

---