Lost in the translation... interesting site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 08:53:29 PDT

(All art educators may find this interesting)

Thanks Tammi, (I love it too)

>> Art Educators - "Education of the members"

This is interesting....
http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

I think this site has a lot to say about education. I love words (and the
beauty of languages), though, so maybe it might appeal to me more than
others from an educational standpoint. I am sharing it with the other lists.
I took a class that dealt with words - through all of the arts - a
comprehensive arts symposium.

Reverso does as good a job as any in translating - but even it makes
"mistakes":
http://www.reverso.net/textonly/text_translation.asp
Pascale, Luc and I have certainly had a few chuckles over "my
French"....they let me talk in English now...(Hi Luc and Pascale if you are
reading)

I have deliberately edited your post. I hope you don't mind.

Super Saturday,

Judy Decker