Re: melting temp of beeswax?

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 07:57:43 PDT

The melting temp of beeswax - I was going to immediately say 125 or 190 - in any event, the lowest temp on the oven in my previous house. I used to saturate handmade Asian-method paper with it, and then put it in the oven so all the excess would leach out and just leave a minimum of wax in the paper, worked like a charm.