Re: Marty's first day bingo

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 22:57:47 PDT

cen_aca_dp writes:

> Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for this great idea. I used it at the end of

Dear Marty,
Yes, thanks so much. I didn't use this on the FIRST day, but the third! It
was great! I too gave out art supplies! They did love it! Our sixt graders
are just coming together. They are teamed, so they really didn't know
everyone. It was a greeat icebreaker. We did first Bingo, and yes we
verified for answering correctly...and then cover all!
Thanks, it was fun!
Becky

---