Re: Pre-service students

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 19:17:05 PDT

Maggie:

AZ is a refreshing change, Maggie. After living here for less than a month,
we already feel at home. Flagstaff has been welcoming as a place to work
and Sedona has been equally welcoming as a place to live. We've had monsoon
season here in the north, but not to the extent that the valley has
experienced rain.

As for the NAU art ed students, I am deeply impressed with their quality.
These students value the arts and look forward to becoming the best art
teachers that they can become. I know that when they decide to check in
with ArtsEdNet, it will not be to tell the list they like peanut butter.
They'll have significant comments or inquiries. Many are already
challenging me with thought-provoking questions.

Thanks for the welcome, Maggie. Will you be at the AZ art ed conference?

Pam