Re: Pre-service students

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 21:04:12 PDT

Pam wrote:
> ArtsEdNet Members:
>
> I have requested that pre-service art education students enrolled in my
> courses at Northern Arizona University log on to ArtsEdNet. The idea is
> that this will give them a flavor for the realities of the classroom really;
> plus, your constant posting of beneficial URLs will help them to start
> compiling resource materials.
>
> My thanks in advance to your responses when my students post questions or
> comments. Please know that each and every student in my program is
> interested and ready to learn.

Welcome to AZ, Pam. I hope you are getting and enjoying the monsoon
weather Tucson's been getting.

I'm sure your students will be a fresh and lively addition to the list.
  I remember several years ago a group from *ahem* another university in
this state that constantly logged on with a lot of weird stuff, like
this was some kind of chat room ("Yo, 'tsup?" or "Hi, I'm Muffie, I
really love peanut butter!!!")

Maggie

---