Re: Need Ideas for senior guys...

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 17:59:13 PDT

Carolyn,
Have you tried any sculpture ideas. Like using mat board to architecture models or houses or building, or pouring plaster mixed with vermiculite into paper milk cartons and carving them with spoons and butter knives. If you have a place in your district where all the old junk was taken like old out dated computer, have them take them apart and reassemble them in a sculpture. Model the bust of a woman who made an impact in their life using abstract qualities that tell how that woman impacted his life (in other words don't go for realism). I know that you may want to keep it 2-D but here are some 3-D suggestions.

Blessings,
Joe