Re: help with graphics lesson

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 16:23:48 PDT

I cut out a bunch of trademarks/logos (Without names)
and gave them to small groups of students. It was
kind of like a little contest to see who could figure
out all of the logos first - they figured most of them
out and could even figure out some of the obscure ones
with a little help.

This was the focus (5-10 min.)of the lesson. It went
well.
Dawn