RE: cell phones in school???

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 12:58:39 PDT

I have no control in teaching college whether someone uses a cell phone or
has it in class...but, I warn them that if it goes off, the class will stop
just for them to answer so we can listen to the conversation...that
sometimes works to keep the phones away if they are going to be embarrassed
they will remember to turn them off...