Pre-service students

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 09:44:58 PDT

ArtsEdNet Members:

I have requested that pre-service art education students enrolled in my
courses at Northern Arizona University log on to ArtsEdNet. The idea is
that this will give them a flavor for the realities of the classroom really;
plus, your constant posting of beneficial URLs will help them to start
compiling resource materials.

My thanks in advance to your responses when my students post questions or
comments. Please know that each and every student in my program is
interested and ready to learn.

Also, a big thanks to BJ who has helped me and my students set up electronic
offices at Tapped In. What a wonderful resource this will be for my
students.

From beautiful Sedona,
Pam

---